Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Mind/Body Status

Health for me is almost in the hobby territory, so I would consider myself both mentally and physically quite healthy. Twice a day, I take a special concoction tea that is composed of the Chinese herb Eucommia bark (which targets the neck, lower back, and knees, and serves to construct cartilage), along with China's Reishi mushroom also known as "Mushroom of Immortality" and "Mushroom of Spiritual Potency" or "10,000 Year Mushroom" to the Japanese. This is a potent medicinal mushroom that has imense anti-tumor properties as well as numerous other cell-rejuvination related properties.

As for resisting change, I keep ears open for helpful suggestions anyone may be having on any types of blocks or frigidity, for it may be as a tongue which can't taste itself. (Ego creates a feedback loop which can limit the world view; so to battle this, one must form authentic keenness for others. By doing so, presense becomes larger. As a general rule, there appears to be nearly an endless supply of energy for an individual whose objective is to go outside of him/herself. It is like some sort of transcendental grant.)

I'm doing very well, mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually, and because of the nature of humanity to want "more", currently, I'm left with making "more" by, in a sense, extending "myself" (or rather, the self), and going outside of "myself" to spread positive or growth vibes to the outside world. This is often done by not doing much. It doesn't take much, often, to cause a ripple of positive energy in the world it appears.

No comments:

Post a Comment