Sunday, November 27, 2011

Modern Connections

This blog is to show some connections I've made with this semester's modern class. I have developed more of a feeling for "finishing" movement and creating more solid "lines". I feel that the class critique helped quite a bit, for the comments were duly noted. I am seeing how important it is to make fluid connections from one movement to the other as well.

Anticipation of movement seemed to be big this semester as much of it is needed for things such as shift of weight. In the combinations, I have connected more and more movements smoothly instead of having them be quite separate movements. Other than that, overall, there is more use of whole body as well as breathing and head-tail curve. More of this is to be taken further next semester of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment